.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

LBS & tourism through the eyes of a postgrad marketing student in New Zealand.

Monday, May 23, 2005

hp & LBS

I'm not sure why I missed out on this earlier, but I guess it's good that I found it in the end: hp has quite a good section on their website about LBS, including some interesting-looking pdfs:
I look forward to reading them in more detail soon! At the moment I've been completely swamped with tutoring work... So far I've conducted two expert interviews for my thesis, both of which were very interesting - they confirmed what I've picked up so far as the key issues for LBS from my lit review and the blogosphere (e.g. permission-based, timely, personalised, relevant), as well as pointing out some other things I hadn't ever considered before! =) Now I should really try to get my hands on some tourism experts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home